Battery back up İrb2400

DANGELOUS

Hello gays I want to change smb battery in irb2400.İt has a NC-CD battery 7.2v 6 cell. Can i replace with 3 cell lithiyum 10.8v.Is it true.Thanks

Only if your equipment can tolerate the higher voltage.
the other thing to keep in mind is that you cannot exceed the maximum charge voltage and you cannot go below the minimum voltage without probably destroying the battery.

It is just my opinion but lithium have not been on the market long enough to have been fully "field tested" with exception of the portable power tools.

I would replace with the same exact battery if it has given you good service for oh say 5 years.

To close with a bit of humor - I am not a gay. In my youth I seemed to like girls better - four years service on all male submarine has confirmed that with absolutely no shadow of doubt in my mind.

Dan Bentler

abb robot battery backup

Thanks for your reply Dan Bentler I must use same battery only 7.2v nc-cd it is be true .lithiyum 10.8v be hazardous for equipment. Thanks again sorry for use gay word.good luck