How to program the touch activated.

ypf_108

Hello, I have a question, I used to do a startup RSView32 button to produce the high 15 seconds, 15 seconds after the reset into a low. How to program the touch activated.

Use the pushbutton to turn on a coil with a holding contact. Use another contact to run a timer. Use the output of that timer to operate the required logic AND run a second timer. Use the output of the second timer to release the holding contact on the first coil.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have Siemens TP170A with touch non-operative. I have replacement but Touch Screen do not work (cannot set Transfer Mode to make a...
Replies
Views
Just helping out a local voluntary organization that has a small dryer to dry food to send to communities/countries in need of food. They had a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a client who wants to be able to enable/disable a process with a user-adjustable time-of-day control (start time, and stop time...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need some help in uploading of QuickPanel touch screen program to PC. 9" Mono EL QuickPanel is connected to Allen Bradley SLC 5/3 PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i have some task and i think it's a bit difficult (can be done but need some time, if i'm not doing it properly) so the task is, to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom