ABB PLC Modbus

rudd

I try to setup a comunication between a modbus simulator (www.modbustools.com) and the PLC AC800M with the comunication modbus interface CI867.
My application in the compact control builder is the following:

The hardware warning on Modbus TCP Slave HwState is "16#01 Connection down".
I try to use this function block:
ModbusConn( En_C := enable,
Channel := channel,
Partner := partner,
Status => status,
Id := id );
but the status returned is -6811.
Anyone know how to use modbus with compact control builder because I'm little bit confusing, for example I don't know if is correct to use the simulator as a master and the CI867 as a slave or is correct the opposite.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

we are trying to do a Modbus Rtu communication between a Delta plc and an Abb inverter, using ISPsoft and NWconfig. do you have any sample program...
Replies
Views
I have downloaded Modbus Poll software ,so I can siulate SERVER and client. In my example Server is PC with IP - 192.168.0.17 SLAVe is PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello PLC hoodoo gurus, I need to get a Pm 450 ABB mapped with Modbus TCP from an existing ABB HMI to talk to a new red lion replacement. Can I...
Replies
Views
I do programming in GX developper for ABB drive model ACS 550 control via modbus communication in FXCPU PLC,I can read the Data of drive...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have a problem in my current project. I am using 4 ABB PLC PM-583 and plan to use Modbus to communicate and integrate them to my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom