I Need Your Help

zero191

I have question with siemens s7-300 fc21 fc22,how can i program it
to read and write parameters with it? Please help me and give me a sampler,thank you!

how about giving us some more info.

- What you are trying to accomplish.

- The programming software and the version (Step 7 isn't the only one)?????

- Ladder, Statement List, or FBD?????

Are you creating FC21 and FC22 or using one from a block library.

?????????????????????????????????????????/

Hello THE DARK KNIGHT:
I am using CPU-313C-2DP communicate with MM440(with profibus dp),
but i have no manaual(DPS7 library),i need some sampler to understand it, thank your help.

Zero191,
FC21 and FC22 are used when you have a CP342-5. Are you using the integrated DP port with the 300C? These blocks come with DriveES Simatic. Are you trying to read/write parameter data or just set up drive communication? There are several ways to do it, I use Starter (the version with DriveES). This version allows me to use the parameter set from Starter and automatically create a data block. Then I use this data block with FB42 FB PDAT_UD2. This block again is included with DriveES Simatic.