S5-155U CPU 946 and panel Coros OP15

mechanizator

Hi everybody

I would like to ask you for an advice - I have a problem with connection between OP15 panel and S5 155U CPU 946.
We had line that was managed by PC with multiplex card and Dallas Semiconductors key for parallel port. Key is broken, so we were thinking to replace the PC and put one OP and make simple software to manage the alarms and I/O of plc.
Because for OP77B we had to wait until 29th of september, we want to use OP15 connected by AS-511 protocol.
We don't have cable 15-15 pin for this protocol. I downloaded one scheme but for OP17 cable but it seems not working - PLC not found is present on the OP screen.
I don't know if there are any additional FB to add to plc program to make the communication, or only the cable is enough?
Maybe someone can write me the right cable PIN configuration? Or maybe someone knows what else I need to modify to start to communicate? Last year I connected OP7 and 115U, but it was much easier - only a need to add FB51, DB51 and some modifications of OB21/OB22.
Here in present software exists FB52, but I hope it has nothing common with it.

Please help me, because we have the line stopped.