Communication gets slower in DH485 network

Hi,
I have 18 SLC 5/03 PLCs. I have connected 12 PLCs in DH485 network. If I try to add one more PLC to existing network the speed of the network is becoming very slow. Could anyone suggest me what can be the problem? What are the parameters should I look at?

Sebastian C

Thats a lot of nodes on one network... can you make another?

If you are sending a lot of data I like to keep it under 10 nodes on one network

Similar Topics

I have created a project in TIA Portal v16 Upd6 with S7-1200 (6ES7214-1AG40-0XB0) and WinCC Unified (PC station). The communication between the...
Replies
Views
Hello We have installed several G.E. Fanuc 90 70 PLC Everything was ok but suddenly we can not communicate anymore with any PLC with the software...
Replies
Views
Apologies for not being the best IDEC programmer. I recently was doing some inspections on a site that had 3 FC6A IDEC processors. The issue is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need help on this As in my project used Schneider TM241 controller. Now I want to communicate Elite energy meter with controller by...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom