Mitsubishi Contactor Help

mconner

Hey All, My turn to ask for some help. I had a Mitsubishi SD-N220 contactor dumped on my desk today, and I need to create a procedure for replacing it next Monday. Unfortunetly shipping took it out of the box and threw away all the documentation. So I am looking for some basic installation instructions to build off of, ie torque specs for the lugs, a schem of the 24v contacts/coi, etc. I went to two Mitsubishi sites (America and UK) but they only offer an application brochure for this product. Anyone have an additional leads on where I might find some more details? Thanks in advance.

Sure would be nice to have photo of unit. Include a tape measure so we have idea of scale.

See if your vendor can get you installation instructions.

Dan Bentler

Hey Bryan, Thanks for the link, I missed the terminal assignments in back of that document. I should slow down, I have all weekend. :)
Dan, I will see what I can do about sending you a picture. As for calling our vendor, unfortunetly our parts are supplied in house from Japan. The translation/time loop is often prohibitive. I keep you all up to date. Thanks again.

More contactor information

Hey Dan, Here is a picture of what I am working with, scale is inches. I have a good schem from Bryan. I am just looking for a torque spec for the lugs now. If all else fails, I have fired off a request to our technical support group asking for more details. Thanks for all the help.

Contactor.jpg