RIO Interface Cards

What software application are you going to use that runs the RIO protocol on a 1784-PKTX/PKTXD ?

The only software applications I've ever seen that implemented a RIO scanner on these cards were SoftLogix 5 and an old component called Sidewinder.

I'm not sure if RSLinx Enterprise can implement a RIO Adapter on these cards when run on an XP box.

It sounds like a neat application, and I'm curious what sort of software it is.

What i am trying to do ken is replace a pv 14ooe that is on RIO.

I want to use a versaview panel pc as we currently have the panelview 1400e and a versaview panel pc running a custom valve control application.

What i wanted to do is convert this pv 1400 code to rsview se station and run it on the versaview panel pc which has a spare pci slot for this 1784-PKTX card.

Will this work?