Panasonic FPwin Function Block Question

rocksalt

Mr. Newbie here w/Panasonic. Just started looking into a problem with a machine and curiosity got the best of me!

How do I make a function block with a NOT ENable? It has to be so simple, yet I cannot find out how to do it. I have been copying and pasting existing blocks that have a NOT ENable.... sure would be nice to know how its done.

This software is new to me, just trying to get my head around it.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Can someone tell me what I'm seeing here? I'm online with the FP2 and looking at some rungs with DT120 and DT124. Each are used twice and each...
Replies
Views
I have an older (2006) Panasonic FP-X C14R that i need to connect to. I have zero experience with Panasonic PLC's and the FPWIN Pro7 software...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends We have a machine with a FP-X C30RD PLC. We are trying to get the program with FPWIN GR 2.940 to program a small change. The...
Replies
Views
Just started using FPWin pro - this software seems very similar to GX IEC Developer. Does anyone know if it is the same, what differences there...
Replies
Views
Please help with this problem I have to download my program (FPWIN pro 5.3) to PLC type (FPG 12k). The problem is as follows :- (Error : not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom