Problem of a RGM (SINUMERIC 840C)

BIJOY

Hi everybody.
Anybody can Help me?
I am facing a problem in a roll grinding M/C (RGM), which was installed by Romanian. In this system they used SINUMERIC 840C CONTROLLER & SIMODRIVE. Few days ago when we started the machine in HMI display showing one fault.
fault No.7 "15V Undervoltage".
In the fault remady book following write down in 7 no. alarm.

scan; power ON
cuclic
effect: Activate 15V voltage monitoring.
explanation: safe operation of the NC is no longer possible. so NC ready is cancelled.
remady: eliminate hardware fault.

After reset this fault line is being ready. start the line.
After 20 min. again problem come. fault No.7 & reset again 7 so on.
After one days the system being collapse. that means its not going to reset & also fault does not remove.

we have checked all of the Hardware but not getting any short ckt in the system.What can we do in this moment help me.....

we have no spare card
CSB CODE No. 6FC5114-0AA02-0AA2

MC CPU CODE NO. 6FC5110-0BB04-0AA1

Romaian are telling those system is now obsolate in the market.
So how can we get the solution pls help me.

Regards
BIJOY

On older systems the analog cards use to have +-15V or +-12V to operate the Op amps. Is there a breakdown. Can you check the PSU voltage. Sounds like a faulty Power Supply.

I would Get spares from ukautomation.co.uk but maybe there is a romanian agent closer to you.

Thanks Mr. Rigicon.
We have chacked all of the analoge input one by one. and also the power supply we have been checked. But did not remady this problem.
Thanks for giving address.I will now try to find out the spares.

BIJOY