Plc cpu224

Muhammad Amir

Hi Can Any body tell me the solution that i have Siemens PLC CPU 224 when I switched ON the supply of PLC so PLC shows RUN LED ON and SF LED ON I make to try to stop by stop button but it doesnt make any effect,.. and when I connect to PC it shows "Error while transmitting data"

Plc cpu224
Hi Can Any body tell me the solution that i have Siemens PLC CPU 224 when I switched ON the supply of PLC so PLC shows RUN LED ON and SF LED ON I make to try to stop by stop button but it doesnt make any effect,.. and when I connect to PC it shows "Error while transmitting data"

Similar Topics

Just started using some siemens plc"s _ I have S7 v5.5 sp2 on my pc, have tried connecting , but I am not sure how to configure the comm driver...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to delve a little into rs-485 communications for a couple projects of mine. Until now I've been using a delta vfd and a delta...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, I recently decided to start freelancing in Controls and Automation part time, most of my experience has been with Rockwell...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem communicating my PLC with Drive via Modbus connection. I start by opening the port and there is no problem, but then when I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom