PL7 Micro PLC

mot

Hi all, I have connected through an TSX ETZ 410 ethernet module to a TSX micro 3721, but i'm struggling to read the status of the PLC on the web browser of the ethernet module. The error i'm getting is "cannot connect to PLC:UNITEL:MIRROR" can anybody help?

I pressume you are connecting via the ter port of the micro with the right cable to the etz module and that all the parameters are correct on both sides (etz and micro config). Are you able to connect to the micro directly using unitelway?
Sorry just need a bit more info before i can help you better

TSX Micro

Hey, thanx. Ive managed to connect and read the status of the PLC. Dont quite know what I did wrong, but its working fine now.

Similar Topics

Hi. I'm need to software programming for PLC TSX micro 37 and driver for cable programming with PL7. anyone have link download this soft, pl share...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone Can anyone help me with this query,At one site I am having TSX Micro 3721 101 PLC,For some modification purpose, I need to do some...
Replies
Views
Can anyone with some experience with PL7 Pro and TSX micro PLCs have a think and see why I may not be able to turn on outputs, either actual or...
Replies
Views
I have autorized PL7 V4.3 in my computer. It bought with PLC TSX Micro 3721 V5.0 in 2003. We bought new PLC TSX MICRO 3722 with OS V6.0 in 2006...
Replies
Views
It is very difficult to find the syntax for calling Library function in PL7 for TSX Micro and other PLC's. All simple sintaxes are available in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom