PV+ DataLogging Display, dynamically?

lostcontrol

Lifetime Supporting Member
Whilst this is thread similar to the other PV+ thread datalogging running, the question is different, so I thought it best to start a new thread.

Can we have a single trend display screen, and pass the tags required to be queried via a indirection (parameter file)?

ie. If I have the model configured to log all the required tags, but then have the trend pens to be the parameter index, then a selection of parameter files that pass the tags in?

This would help to reduce the no. of trend screens I need to create, currently I have about 15.

I don't have any hardware to test this, but will see if I can get some, unless I get a definite No...

Cheers

Similar Topics

Hi there, I have an appplication where I was required to take a snapshot of a set of values (approx 50) and display on SCADA. When the next snap...
Replies
Views
I have some datalogging set up on an S7-1211. Most basic controller, but 1MB of memory should be enough. A single log is 222 bytes and logs an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to IFM CR711S PLC and CodeSys. So can somebody please help me with logging of data from PLC to some external device like a PC or...
Replies
Views
Wondering if someone has a good solution for Datalogging and Trending. Don't have any specific HMI needs, so could run it on a PC or a VM. So if...
Replies
Views
Hey guys how would you approach the spreadsheet screen part? I searched and everyone points out that using parameters to display this information...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom