PMD200 Problem

Andy01

Can anyone help me on this matter on a Uticor PMD200 display.
Whilst trying to edit a message off line I could not input the numbers 1&5.
I then tried to edit the message on line and again I could not input the numbers 1 & 5.
I tried downloading the messages and saving it to a new file and then editing but still the problem existed.
Then tried a second laptop with the same software and the problem was the same on that one.
Thinking on the lines that the program may have been corrupted in some way I then made a new program. I had no problems inputting the 1& 5 numbers and uploaded it to the Uticor Display.
Just to test that everything was OK with the new program , I tried editing some messages, again I found that I could not input the numbers on or off line.

Product : PMD200 2 Lines
Memory : 16K
Software: 10F50 Version F.1
Any ideas what is happening as I have never had an issue like this with these displays before.