DST on a 5/04

Duranthas

Lifetime Supporting Member
I've looked around for some examples of Daylights Savings Time for a SLC but it seems all I can find is the "old" version. Since the new DST is the 2nd Sunday of March and the first Sun of November, I made a quick (and ugly) program to try and take care of this. I've only ran through it once and it seemed to work but I wanted a second opinion on this before I throw this into production on my parts marker. Does this look accurate to you?

Thanks
Duranthas

I've seen examples but unfortunately none that were the "new" American DST, being spring forward 1 hour the second Sunday of March and fall back the first Sunday of November. I've modified other examples to the appropriate dates but want a second opinion on it.