PCI-X slots for PCIC Cards in Dell servers

clementaliu

I want to know if there is a way of communicating with AB PLCs using controlnet in an architecture where the DCS isa dell rack mounted server with no PCI-X slot for a PCIC communication card to be fix in. i needhelp and suggestions

The best solution is to simply not use ANY non-standard physical layer communications method from a computer.

What PLC's are you using? Maybe a Logix based Ethernet to ControlNet bridge would be easier to deal with?

Similar Topics

I got SST Profibus Configuration tool to see my VersaMax IO but Proficy is acting like I didn’t install it right. I may need to move license off...
Replies
Views
Anyone out there know of a new desktop (full size workstation) PC that will accept a PCI card? :huh:
Replies
Views
Dear Jesper, It seems communicating with that 416-2 PCI card type PLC was easier than I thought. I changed the name of the computer to...
Replies
Views
Dears, I've Industrial computer containing applicom PCI Board 32K which connecting to S7-300 PLC. The hard disk of the computer has fault and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I`m looking for purchase a CP5611 (6GK1561-1AA01). Siemens has stopped selling it, only if you have already they can sell it as spare...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom