Any one has idea on modules in EASYVEEP software

eserver315

Hi...can any one plz help me with the CYLLINDER MOTION SIGNAL EDGE...
description as follows

A cylinder is moved by a 5/2-way solenoid valve. Two proximity switches detect the positions 'extended' and 'retracted'. A pushbutton is used to control the cylinder in such a way that it moves from one end position to the opposite end position. The cylinder must only move once each time the pushbutton is pressed. In order to cause the cylinder to move again, the pushbutton must be released and pressed again.

• 2 sensors for the cylinder end positions
  • 1 pushbutton
  • 1 actuator controls the cylinder

• 2 sensors for the cylinder end positions
  • 1 pushbutton
  • 1 actuator controls the cylinder

In the PDF linked to you have an extra input (X001 actuator) that is not listed in your post. Also you have 3 outputs, it appears that there is only one output listed in your requirements.

I also see no evidence of any edge "single" or "signal". So I'm guessing your instructor said either "signal edge" or "single edge" and you did not do that part of the assignment. By the way, if I'm interpreting what the assignment is correctly, you need to have done that part.

hi,
i have modified some thing and plz check this and guide me..
do i have to draw ladder for cyllinder motion from home sensor to end sensor and end to home or only one way.....