Analog scaling siemens plc s7300

chama mulenga

Hi all,

Does any body have some literature on how to scale the analog input signals e.g level tank control using a pressure transimmiter(4....20mA signal leadind to the PLC.)

Use FC105 from the Standard library (TI to S7 converting blocks) to scale the analog inpit, FC106 to unscale analog output. Place the cursor on the block in the library and press F1, the online help will give you all the information you need.

Similar Topics

Hello, We monitor the temperature of a pipe via a 4-20mA temperature transducer. This goes into DB135(Read Analog Inputs). The issue I have is the...
Replies
Views
I'm essentially new to Siemens (the last time I programmed one, the development app ran under DOS). I'm programming a CPU315-2DP in LAD. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a bit of help with a machine modification that I'm about to try. I am looking to control vacum pressure on a filling...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I have a question about RSLOGIX and Analog input/output scaling So we have an existing controller with an IF8I and OF81 card. My...
Replies
Views
I’m trying to perfect the HMI interface for analog configuration. I’ve provided the user the same options for all analog inputs, as follows...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom