Delcos 3100 Controller

rguimond

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have two CompAir air compressors. The operator manual indicated the controllers are compatible with rs485 communications, and that modbus & profibus communication is possible, but that's it. I can find anything or anyone that can get me any further than that. It'd be really nice to get their status visible on the plant HMIs.

Does anyone know anyhting about this? The local distributor I purchased from is no longer in business.

Similar Topics

Hi to everyone, this is my first thread in this forum, I hope you can understand my english... I'm from Argentina I have a problem! I have a PLC...
Replies
Views
I have PLC5/30 system having modbus communication with VMS and DCS. i Have the logic backup alone. Anybody please tell how to find the modbus...
Replies
Views
I have a faulty bc3100 and i want to replace it with a new but i havent in my pc the source code (the programm) which run, so the tools that i...
Replies
Views
Dear all , i am using 1756 L 63B cpu and 1756 CNB controll net scaner and comunicate with Pilz PSS 1 DNS (device net sacner ) now i am having...
Replies
Views
Is there anyone out there using the following alarm paging setup. Wonderware Intouch Alarm query ----> Intouch AlarmPrinter program -----> com...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom