[need help]: Design scada system

potetojb

hello all...

my company want using scada system. can some body help me to give me the scada software system where can support Mitsubishi PLC ( A,Q series) and CTC PLC.

i realy new in scada system and i dont have any idea for design this system

Thank nswu1 and Mickey for your reply..

i planning for design this system 1st because this 1st system just for prototype. and i need to know the system 1st. if i just give to vendor to design this system there confirm put many2 password in this system. and this difficult for me to modified for future. :mad: :mad:

for consultant i still find for this. hope can find consultant where can help me together design this system.

my PLC (Mitsubishi) location is like this.

(1)(Q series)---(100meter)--(2)(Q series x3pcs & A series x2pcs)(every mc gap 10meter)---(20 meter)--(3)(Qseries x3pcs & A series x2pcs)(every mc gap 10meter)---(100 meter)--(4)(Q series) and the master computer 100 meter form location(2)&(3).

can some body help me give the best connection for design this system.

Free SCADA software trial

This is likely a little late for you but we have a free trial version of our King View SCADA package. You can download a free full version of our development and runtime package to create your project. The only limitation with this is that it is for 2 hours but you can start the program again and continue. When you are done and complete you project, you can purchase the full runtime license. If you have difficulty, we offer technical design support and we have many industry specific libraries of images. Here is a link for documentation and the download.

http://www.icpdas-usa.com/king_view.php