tech

samoil

:pI have PanelView monochrome 550 touch screen.Works fine just does not have ilumination and I can's see the screen clearly.
Any advice?
Thanks

Is this something that just happen,was it working ok?
There is a back light setting under PV550 advanced tab in terminal set-up.

On the back of a PV 550 is a cover over the lamp that provides the back light.
This back light plugs in

I had to change a couple of lamps in earlier days until I altered the backlight setting to turn off after 10 mins of inactivity.

The lamps are not a cheap item

On the back of a PV 550 is a cover over the lamp that provides the back light.
This back light plugs in

I had to change a couple of lamps in earlier days until I altered the backlight setting to turn off after 10 mins of inactivity.

The lamps are not a cheap item

Well, I started to work there recently and this is situation I just find. Which cover I have to take of, whot I do for easy replacement?!How I can program to turn off in 10 or 15 min?
Thank's again

The cover over the lamp slides off ,its tight and at first look its not obvious that it slides off.

Under the configuration screen there is a screen saver or similar tab that allows you to set a timed period to turn off the lamp

I think its the left and right buttons at the same time that gets you to the configuration screen.