Kepware Config

S7Guy

I know the Kepware guys post here sometimes, and since they don't have their own forum, I'll ask the question here.

I know I can import tags from a CVS file. But, it looks like if I have multiple devices, I have to have multiple CVS files as well. Is there a way to generate an entire project as a flat file and import the whole thing at once?

I generate the tags automatically through some scripting I wrote, so the next logical step would be to generate the device config as well. It sure would speed up the process of making changes to the tags during development.

According to the kep help there is no way to inport/export the complete project the only way appears to be inport or export the tags for a device

Yeah, but I was hoping that there would be some trivial way of creating the OPF file. If I open it and look at it in textpad in binary format, I can see the device names and all the tags. The big difference is that it looks like it is in unicode format, but I haven't looked for other formatting differences. I'll look at it a little closer.