RS Logix 5000 SCL Instruction

Doylen

Someone please help me to figure out what value I need to insert into SCL table?
"I have analog signal coming from detector. It reads 3.4VDC at normal and if contaminant detected, voltage goes down. The minimum voltage read is 0.3VDC."
I'm trying to use SCL function at logix5000 function block.
What should I insert on following?

InRawMax=
InRawMin=
InEUMax=
InEUMim=

I'm assuming you are connecting your analog signal to some sort of analog input module? if yes, then you module will convert analog value into its digital representation. You may configure the module for different voltage levels, but in your case I thing 0-5V would be the best. So after configuring the analog input for this voltage, you also may need to configure it for its digital representation. There are couple of options. You may elect scaling for PID 0-16383 or something else. In any case, you RAW min would be 0, RAW max = 16383, EU min=0 and EU max =5.
You also may elect to configure you module in engineering units,then you specify you high and low signal values (0 and 5V) and use the same numbers for eng. units. In this case you don't need a SCL instruction at all