Ti555 , Is there a status word or bit w/ the Run/Program status?

Dravik

Hello:

We have a number of Ti555's around the patch. Most are hooked up to our process network and I would like to remotly check the status of each PLC(errors, in Run?, In program?).

I haven't come across a status word or bit for the Run/Program status however. Does anyone know if these processors had such a thing?

Thanks,
Mike

STW202 I believe

or not...that may only apply to the 575 VMEs...

Last edited:
This is may work fo you

STW161 is a Fatal Error word. I beleive if it has anything but zero in it the PLC will be stopped so you could use it.

STW01 is Non-fatal errors

Last edited:
thanks!

I actaully called up our CTI distributor and he was quick to point out that I was overthinking the whole process.

I simply added a line of ladder to the beignning of the program which turns on a ghost output while the PLC is in run. As all outputs get cleared in program/halt it works just fine.

Clearly I forgot KISS.

Thanks for all the help.

thanks!

I actaully called up our CTI distributor and he was quick to point out that I was overthinking the whole process.

I simply added a line of ladder to the beignning of the program which turns on a ghost output while the PLC is in run. As all outputs get cleared in program/halt it works just fine.

Clearly I forgot KISS.

Thanks for all the help.

Nice thing about the TI's, one range of C's is retentive and others are not, but I didn't realize that applied to program mode and not just power off.