Programming FX PLCs at 19200 bps

quarantasei

Hello,

I am able to program Mitsubishi FX1N plc using GX-IEC developer with the following default COM params : 9600 bps,Even Parity,7 data bits, 1 stop bits.

But is it possible to program with a different setting like 19200 bps or odd parity? I got info that the programming port of FX1N has fixed settings. So is it possible to use a different setting through a BD like the FX1N-232BD? Or are there any other interfaces available for doing this?

Thanks!

Last edited:
The max baud on FX1N is 19200. You merely set it under online - transfer settings. not sure if you know but you can make a cable to talk to fx series excl fx3u as follows.

Mitsubishi_Cable.jpg

Also if you want serial numbers for mitsubishi software all you have to do is open the following file that comes with the installation of any melsec software. Open it under wordpad and scroll to you find numbers. Just as easy as 123. also here is a program to crack the passwords on mitsubishi plc's.