Micrologix 1500 with ENI-1761

zohaib_2223

Hi all,
I have need to communicate 1500 and 1200 plc's through wireless modems. The modems are of prosoft radiolinx RLXIB-IHW. The topology is as such:
The micrplogix 1500 PLC is connected with ethernet ENI-1761 that is further connected to the ethernet port of radiolinx wireless modem. Same is the topolgy at the other end only the PLC is 1200. I need to now how to address the ethernet module so that it can target the recieveing Ethernet card connected to 1200 PLC. Kindly give me all the configuration details in rslogix 500, rslinx classic and emu 500. Plus any other additional details i need to know.
Regards,
Zohaib Iqbal.

Similar Topics

I have searched for hours trying to find an answer in the threads some seem to come close to my issue but not exact. I am trying to communicate...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has ever tried, or knows if you can hook two NET-ENI's up to both serial ports of a Micrologix 1500...
Replies
Views
I have made message read at PLC5-E and target device is Micrologix+ENI. the message indicated the error "connection was broken" How to make it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have discovered a really interesting phenomenon with our MicroLogix 1500 and our ENI module. It seems to be working fine, but out of...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have an example of a ML1500 connected to a Cognex 5100? I'm getting conflicting info from Rockwell saying it only can be done with a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom