Stop MM440 on communication break with s7-200 over USS

falgunvasava

i am controlling MM440 drive with S7-200 over USS protocol.
Every thing is alright.
But i noticed that when i disconnect the communication cable,the drive keeps on running at the last frequency set.
How to stop drive on communication break?

Not familiar with USS, but with DeviceNet, parameter p2040 must be greater than 0. If it is 0, then loss of comm is not monitored and no fault is generated that would stop the drive.

Similar Topics

Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get some spare keys for this PLC. Does anyone know a source or have a part number? My searches are turning up nothing at the moment.
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've got some trouble lately with a client and his communication with the server. I'm a beginner, and the project was not orginally...
Replies
Views
Hi First post here! I admit I am not too used to handle interrupt OBs in Siemens. I have a customer who has been buying a standardized solution...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom