PV+ and SLC comms

cornbread

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have the following: PanelView plus 2711P-RDT10C and a
SLC 1747-L532. Both configured to the serial port. The SLC channel 0 is set up for DF1 as is the Runtime target for the SLC. Ch1 on the SLC is DH485.

I normally access the PV+ thru the ethernet port. Is there a way to access the SLC thru the PV+ via the ethernet port? If so how?

Similar Topics

I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
Been years since i have went online with a slc, but I am using a usb to serial convertor and tried the df1 driver and the other drivers and none...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m just after a couple of pointers on testing comms between SLC PLCs in a test environment (i.e. not on a live plant). For a typical...
Replies
Views
I've made a successful connection to this machine before, only a few weeks ago. Now, RSLinx refuses to find it. I've tried two different 1746-UIC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a problem and certainly just one of many to come as I become more involved with PLCs We've got a panelview 1000 connected to a SLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom