Yet another Zelio comm problem

plcsoftvsd

Gurus,

I bought a Zelio Sr2 smart relay with a SR2usb01 comm cable (USB based,for communication between laptop and relay).

Now the relay is not detected by the laptop.

Is there any special driver (USb to serial bridge)required for this to work.

The Zeliosoft 2 software which i am using is version 3.1

Anybody faced similar problems?

cheers.

go to the folder where you installed the zelio software. there will be a folder called "usb driver" or something. install it and it should go

Recently I had 5 Zelio's that shipped from the factory without the firmware installed. One more thing to look out for...

Similar Topics

So, after adding a second PC, purchasing another server license and setting up to function as a redundant server for FTV SE, I think I've...
Replies
Views
Howdy, Summary Rank beginner here. I don't have anything more than [RSLogix Micro Starter Lite], so I am using that for it's editing...
Replies
Views
What software are you using or would recommend for drawing interlock, control and sequence diagrams? A full blown CAD feels over the top to me...
Replies
Views
Hey Folks. Once again. I have an issue with CCW on my laptop. This is getting old, really...... I like the software but... Seems like every time...
Replies
Views
This may very well be my last question. I'm not on to system alarming. Each station has its own set of alarms. What I have done is provide a list...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom