SLC5/04 & NET-ENI Passthrough to DH?

lostcontrol

Lifetime Supporting Member
Greetings,

We have a site that has 2x SLC5/04's that are connected via DH+ through to an archaic Scada system. We are in the process of upgrading this system and bringing it into the Intouch app on site.

I have a NET-ENI connected to 1 of the SLC's, and am reading parameters from this no problem. I have also set up a message block to read from SLC 2, so that I can also read display this PLC's status on the Intouch app.

What I was wanting to know, can the SLC be used as a 'gateway' through to the DH network from the NET-ENI? I am wanting this more for getting online to the PLC, as opposed to the Scada.

My thoughts are that it cannot, but would be happy to be proven otherwise..

Similar Topics

Hi. I am having trouble establishing comms between an slc5/04 and panel view plus 7 via a PLX51-net-eni. The set up is: 5/04 Channel 0 DF1...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am setting up a new Ignition scada project and the only PLC is a SLC 5/03. I have the SLC connected to a NET-ENI via DF1. I have the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have SLC 5/03 that is using rs232 (DB9) port for radio link comm. now i would like to link it also to er75i gprs modem as i have ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a redlion I am trying to connect to a Allen Bradley SLC5\03 via a 1761-NET-ENI which i seem to be having no luck getting comms...
Replies
Views
I am able to connect a laptop, SLC5/03 and a PV600 via a NET-ENI module and see the PV600 and make online changes to the PLC. The problem is that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom