Sprecher + Shuh Sestep 290 PLC

Lancer

Hi all,
I have searched this site and googled the www, looking for a link to the SESTEP 290 user manual with no luck.
I am trying to convert the original program print (not commented)from a 290 t to a DL06.
I can follow much of the Logic with respects to internal C coils and X,Y IO with no problems. But there are a number of collective S bit (examine on contacts) within the ladder rungs that must be event triggered with either Shift Register? Timer memory? or Counter memory?
The Program uses the following boxes:
-/TMR/V010/1800/- which I assume is a timer using V010 register for its accumulator and is set for 1800 seconds?
-/CNT/V001/0016/- which I assume is a counter using V001 register for its accumulator and is set for 16 counts?
-/F-10w F/B SFR C001/ I think this may be a bit shift right function starting at C01 maybe????
-/F01 MCS/ maybe????? Subroutine start
-/F02 MCR/ maybe????? Subroutine finish

Anyone had experience with this PLC I would appreciate some advice
Thanks
Lance.