mitsubishi melsec f1-20p

phillip-marks

Hi, i have a mitsubishi melsec f1-20p porgramer and a mitsubishi melsec f1-20mr plc and I'm wondering if anyone knows how to program a 8ch chase if so can u help
Thanks,
Phill

What is it your after?

That is a very old PLC and clip on programmer.... early 90's

Have you ;lost; the program?

I can remeber you could get a clip on module to program using a laptop, medoc and a sc09 lead but they are like rocking horse droppings

What is it your after?

That is a very old PLC and clip on programmer.... early 90's

Have you ;lost; the program?

I can remeber you could get a clip on module to program using a laptop, medoc and a sc09 lead but they are like rocking horse droppings

im after a way to program a 8ch light chase (1 after an another)
i learn how to make a count up chase and turn no and off relay's on a timed paten

and at the moment i dont no how to use medoc or sc09 but im trying im onle 16 but i have learnt allot in the last 2 weeks iv had thees

LD 400 (INPUT)
ANI 51
OUT 50
K 1 (THIS IS THE WIT TIME)
LD 50
OUT 51
K1 (THIS IS THE ON TIME)
OUT 450 (OUTPUT)

thats to flash 1 output

Thanks,
Phill

OK
I understand what your trying to do I will have a look tomorrow

Cheers

Hi your question sounds like homework but i will give you some help

Consider a sequence similar to this for each step
Code:
LD X400 (Start)
LD M70  (Step 1)
ANI M71 (Step 2)
ORB
OUT M70 (Step1)

Look at using a PLS instruction to step up the step. Beware..only step up one step a time... experiment for this

[/CODE]