omron protected plc,can anyone help?

arashact

hi
i really want to retrive a omron cpu password

i have sysmac c200HS on a heating furance and buy that about 6 years ago about 150.000 euro from china
now i need upload program from cpu to monitor and backup but when i connect with syswin and want upload programs it says "password protected"
the seller company is now works on other things and cant help us with pass
did anyone find a way or suggest?!

best regards,
mr

It is not possible to extract the password from the plc, so when you want the program, the only way is to guess the password. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the C200HS the password is 4 digits, so find a volunteer :p. There are only 10000 possible combinations......

It is not possible to extract the password from the plc, so when you want the program, the only way is to guess the password. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the C200HS the password is 4 digits, so find a volunteer :p. There are only 10000 possible combinations......

thanks
but somewhere i read these comments that were replied to another person who asked question like me about 2 years ago:

"ontact an Omron representative in your country. They know how to upload the program in a protected PLC. I had talked before with an Omron representative and she says the password is stored in a data memory which she didn't tell me. She told me to contact them if ever I encountered a password protected PLC and they will do the uploading."

and another user said(but unfortunately he isnt now active there) :
"Hi! I have somewhere soft to download protected programs from Omron PLC's. Elsewhere I still have contact with the one that suply to me and it's possible that he still have one copy. I can try it if you haven't solved yout problem"

so must be programs and techniqes to upload program in these situation now i want to learn it..
pls help or let discuss about them
thanks again