pcs7 installation

roxtech

Hi Dears,
we have facing problem during installation of PCS7 V7.0 on new PG. PCS7 required SQL server 2005 wincc Patch. When we installed SQL server patch from cd (provided with PCS7). It give the following ERROR.

ERROR 1642. Installing Microsoft SQL server 2005 setup support files.
See Log file for detail information.
The up grade patch can not be installed by window installer service. because the program to be upgrade may be missing or the upgrade program may updated a different version of program, verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch.

Similar Topics

Hello, Is there a sequence when installing both TIA Portal and PCS7 in the same PC? First TIA and then PCS7 or viceversa? Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
Does anyone have an example project of the cm ptp ET200 SP HA with 410-5H DCS (PCs7 9.1 SP1) for MODBUS MASTER/SLAVE communication ?
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm currently working on a project involving both PCS7 (v9.1 sp2 upd1) and a Panel Comfort system. This necessitates the use of TIA Portal...
Replies
Views
I'm coming from a background of PLC ladderlogic/rockwell products. I am new to blocks. Can you point me in right right direction? What I would...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, i would like to read in pcs7 v8.2 the actual day of the month(ex 1 or 25 of the month) i used as attached read_CLK AND DT_DATE but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom