Factorytalk me alarms

rigicon

I had the alarms working, I added some more and now I get the alarm banner coming up with a blank screen.All the messages are typed in.
I keep downloading over the last program could this be the problem it's a panelview 600+.
Doing my nut in. I have a 4 triggers DINT registers that I move a number into with a ONS.
Does anybody know how to reset this PV to factory and then I can download a clean copy of the program or is there some further suggestions please.

If you just want to remove the program, you should be able to do this from the configuration screen. Something like "File Management"..."Delete Programs".

You must have mistyped summin if you just added some alarms ?!!

Check your code and compare with the one that worked ?!

As above go into the config screen for the PV+ and in there will be file management where you can delete all apps installed.

Cheers Guys. I have re programmmed the alarms starting at 20 decreasing to 1 with ONS on each so priority 1 is the last the PLC does.I have now only got one DINT triggering Alarms. Deleted the alarms in Factorytalk and started again. Will download and try again tomorrow. has to work now.
I will also delete the PV first stay tuned for update tmrw. Thanks again.