Omron software

do you have cx programmer ladderlogic?

If you would like to trade me a copy of cx programmer i have numerous programming softwares from g&l to seimens to ab to information designer. I would be more than willing to trade. I just hate to purchase it new because it is one small change my customer wants and i dont want to charge them an arm and a leg

If you would like to trade me a copy of cx programmer i have numerous programming softwares from g&l to seimens to ab to information designer. I would be more than willing to trade. I just hate to purchase it new because it is one small change my customer wants and i dont want to charge them an arm and a leg
Sorry to point it out, but what you're asking here is illegal and in general people on this site dont like that. Small change or not, keep this site clean of piracy.

Regards,

Sorry to point it out, but what you're asking here is illegal and in general people on this site dont like that. Small change or not, keep this site clean of piracy.

Regards,

Maybe not...depends on how you read 'copy' in his request. If he meant a burned copy, then yes absolutely illegal. BUT, if he meant trading a licensed copy of CX if someone has an extra one or doesn't use CX anymore for a licensed copy of RSLogix500 that he has extra or doesn't use anymore, would that be illegal?

Thank you robertmee

You are correct it is not illegal to trade purchased softwares at all. And jvdcande I never once said that i wanted a burnt copy of the software. If i go buy a new cd and robertmee goes and buys a different cd you are telling me we cant trade cd's? Not burnt copies but we cant trade the originals to each other? Is that what you are saying jvdcande? Well guess what you can that is not copyright infringement nor illegal in anyway.

Thank you robertmee and have a great day.

Randy:p

I do apologise. Trading original CDs isn't at all illegal, unless you keep a copy behind. But the offer sounded too much alike the others that passed around here and were clearly illegal.

I guess I'm getting a little oversensitive because I have been loosing too much money too often because of software piracy. A lot of my courses have been copied illegally too.

Kind regards,

thank you everyone

Thank you all for your help and i appoligize too jvdcande i was a little rude. Lack of sleep i guess lol My company has become swamped lately it is a nice change from the slow times we had to go through. Does anybody know what comms cable to use for it?