error messages starting up wonderware application

when I run my wonderware application appear several error messages... that say: Create table failed<<SPCVersionInfo>> and more like this... Does anyone know why it appears???

I've never seen those errors, but perhaps a few more clues might help...

Is this a new problem?

Has it ever worked properly? If so, what has changed?

Do you have a license for the SPC portion of WW?

There's your clue... What did you add? Are they properly configured? (Hint -- no they're probably not...)

Similar Topics

I'm working on an existing system (Historian, VantagePoint, Transaction Manager - just added View SE to the mix). In the message area of View SE I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am getting similar error messages as in this thread http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=110687 Except these error messages...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys! What are the possible causes of Multistate Indicators displaying 'error' messages when test-running application in Factory Talk View ME
Replies
Views
The attached bmp is my runtime comms setup for a PV+1000 application. As far as I can make out it's identical to my previous (and first FTVME)...
Replies
Views
I connected to an Ultra 3000 drive using Ultraware and I am able to monitor the drive for a short time only. After a minute or so, I am greeted...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom