Jumo Dicon 500 controller

sttchui

Hi, anyone can teach me how to used & program the Jumo Dicon 500 controller??

my system

2 analogue input( 1 A/I, 2 A/I)

3 digital input ( IO 1,2 & 3 DI)

output 2 (IO 2 & 3 DO)
Analogue output 1( 4-20mA 1 A/O)

i manage to read the analogue input 1 but i wanted to switch the PV reading to analogue input 2 when i switch on one of the digital input(IO 1 DI) which i still unable to do it.

How does it assign the output to have 4-20mA & COntact output??

Regards

sttchui

Hi, anyone can teach me how to used & program the Jumo Dicon 500 controller??

my system

2 analogue input( 1 A/I, 2 A/I)

3 digital input ( IO 1,2 & 3 DI)

output 2 (IO 2 & 3 DO)
Analogue output 1( 4-20mA 1 A/O)

i manage to read the analogue input 1 but i wanted to switch the PV reading to analogue input 2 when i switch on one of the digital input(IO 1 DI) which i still unable to do it.

How does it assign the output to have 4-20mA & COntact output??

Regards

sttchui

Your kidding?

http://www.jumoplus.com/store/page.php?speed_barid=44

Do a google and download the user manual.