Conrol Siemens PLC&SCADA remotely

Lesa

Hi folks,

What do I need...
I want have an option to control and download data to Siemens PROFIBUS network remotely. I want an option to download data to
  • Siemens 315 PLC
  • Siemens 277 Touch Panel
  • Siemens 377 Touch Panel

Software that we have:
  • Step 7 5.4 Professional
  • WinCC Flexible 2007

There is no internet access near that point. It will be in a few months.

What hardware and software you suggest?

Thank you!
Best Regards

Last edited:
If you have phone line you can use Teleservice.
I use it to remote my PLC .
It suppose to work with HMI too.
The price is the problem.

If you have phone line you can use Teleservice.
I use it to remote my PLC .
It suppose to work with HMI too.
The price is the problem.

Thank you for advice ArikBY.
I'll contact our Siemens equipment provider to check for price.

Is modem network slow for PLC data transmitting?
In a few months we will install Ethernet network with internet access in that plant. Is it better to wait and buy some equipment for that kind of connection?