SLC5/05 problem

ABDELAAL

Dear All,

I'm Trying to connect a PV1000 to SLC5/05 Through Ethernet .I've set up the Ethernet in both the PLC and the PV1000.These are images for the configuration.I've plugged a Reverse Ethernet cable once and direct one another time . No response of each of them. The status of the op and the plc when connecting the reverse cable is the green led is steady in both of them but no data transfer between them ,the panel says can't read the tags nor write to them. but the missing connection message disappeared.
as far as i know the physical connection between them is all right,because the two green leds are steady ,but no data transfer.
Please help me to debug if there is any error .I don't know what am i missing???????!!

Regards

For a direct connection, the crossover cable is required. If you use a hub or switch, use straight cables.

Your screenshots show everything set up correctly for the ethernet settings. Can you post the .rss file and the .pba files?

Perhaps there is something wrong with your tag names?