Ft Studio question

iggy

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,

I am working on a simple project using ver 5.
I want to get a few gfx files off an older project
but its in ver 4 and I dont have the apa file. I did
the conversion (found in here, Thanks guys).
My question is can I copy the gfx files out of the
conversion gfx folder and place them into my new project?
Or is there an import of screens, I read alot of the manual
and its not really clear to me.
Any help appreciated.

The best way is to copy your old program into a working folder, never allow the conversion on the original, then load it using the new revision, the data base will be converted at that time. Then save it back to the working file. Close that application then open your new application and import the data.

bitmore