RSview32 websever

leo3886

Hello everyone!
i have a project that : wa want to supervise 3 factory in 3 different space, i think i should use RSview32 websever, but i haven't never use it. If you have link to download , please tell me, i want to sure that it can be suite for my project
Thank you,

Do you already run RSView 32 on your sites as RSView Webserver is an add on to RSView 32.

From a web browser, Internet Explorer, or I think also Firefox, and maybe others, you ask the RSView 32 to open a graphics screen in the background, it takes a snapshot, like a photo and returns it to your web browser as a JPeg (Photo)

Link below

http://www.rockwellautomation.com/rockwellsoftware/performance/view32/webserver.html

You can download from the Rockwell site if you have the needed service contract.

BUT you will need to contact Rockwell to get an activation for the RSView 32 Web Server.

The Web Server needs to be the same Revision number as the RSView 32 that you are running.