RS Logix Address Replace

The Plc Kid

If i have address b3:0/0 on rungs 2-12 but i want to change rungs 3-8 to b3:0/1 in the same location as b3:0/0 is there a faster way then manually changing the addresses is there a seach and replace by rung?

1st replace rungs 3-8 then replace rungs 2-12.

Depending on complexity you can export or copy the rung to notepad.

Good Luck

(8{)} :) .)
(Yosi)

The search and replace can be used but you'll have to manually choose when to "Replace" and when to "Find Next".

Or, you can start after the addresses you want left alone and turn off the Wrap checkbox.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, Is it okay to have Redundancy ControlLogix Processor IP address set to DHCP? I had Static IP address on it but removed it via RSLinx...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to be able to change the IP address on the Micrologix 1400 through an HMI screen (say a panelview 800)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm going to start programming a 1756-L73 and I'm still waiting for the full Studio5000 to be able to start at it in earnest. But I...
Replies
Views
I have my PLC and HMI connected to my local network over DHCP just like my laptop. I can upload and download including VNC to the HMI over wifi...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm trying to get the IP address of my L33ER Compactlogix to show up on my PV+ 600. I know about answer 26779 and have tried it but I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom