Switching screens on a PV600

bombiro

While I am not a newbie to PLC programming, I am somewhat novice with Panelviews. I have a Panelview 600 that I have three different screens and I want the PLC (SLC5/03) to control which screen is displayed. I have tried to figure out how to do this but I keep striking out. I know that it should be possible, I have done it on PanelMate screens and GOT screens. I thought there should be a control tag that can be used like a "go to" function but I am not seeing it.
Any help??

Yes Control Tags is correct. Look under Application Settings. See Picture below
One thing to remember is you have to write a zero in that tag to give control back to the PV.

controlTags.JPG

Last edited:
May I know whether you are using PanelView Plus 600 with FactoryTalk View Studio programming software or just PanelView 600 with PanelBuilder.

In case you are using FactoryTalk View Studio here is how you configure the screen:
1. Double click on the Global Connections
2. Goto the Display tab
3. Under the Display Number link it to the tag in your PLC that control the page number.