online tags rs500 - pvp 700

stu

hi once again i am having trouble with online tags, i have a machine which i need to modify program and the pvp 700 (screen is version 5) i have downloaded the program to the plc with is fine it just the pvp i cant get to see the tags? the coms has been set up by the oem but i have come to a dead end. any ideas ,thanks for your time. and sorry if it sounds like i am waffling.stuo_O

hi once again i am having trouble with online tags, i have a machine which i need to modify program and the pvp 700 (screen is version 5) i have downloaded the program to the plc with is fine it just the pvp i cant get to see the tags? the coms has been set up by the oem but i have come to a dead end. any ideas ,thanks for your time. and sorry if it sounds like i am waffling.stuo_O
I assume you have added tags to the PVP.
Just power down the PVP. On power up you should be good to go.

looking at enterprise they are using serial df1 design/runtime
how can i retieve the plc tags with the screen?