Simatic AO 8x not working well

juzeko

Hello. I have problem, with analog output card Simatic AO 8x 12 bit 6ES7-332-5HF00-0AB0. I m using all 8 outputs with 0-20mA.I have disconnecded all outputs and start measuring. First output is doing well, but other 7 are behaving strange...for example, when output on all channels shoud be 0, I have on first channel 0mA, but on second -1,5mA and so on(its nothing wrong with software, because Im sending the same signal on all outputs)....Does this mean there is something wrong with card? I have also checked modul information, and nothing there. Any idea? Thx.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to build my Classic Step 7 programming skills this weekend. I get stuck on little things that are not covered in YouTube tutorials. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi every one I want to connect the two stations in step 7 I have a CPU 315-2PN/DP as a master and the CPU 315-2 DP can any one help me by showing...
Replies
Views
I have a problem in a Simatic S5-115 cpu 944 with single PG port The machine worked plc has two IP240 cards. In the first card, the second...
Replies
Views
HI.Friends in my Simatic S7-200 CN CPU224CN Relay output Siemens PLC which is installed in a TOWER CRANE,output1 is not working,but all other...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom