Telemecanique PLC & HMI

Michael Bell

Can anyone help please.
I have a customer with a TSX3722 and XBT-P021010 HMI. I need to do some changes to the plc & HMI software, but they don't have the original code. Can the programs be uploaded from the plc and HMI and edited, or do I need the original code to do this?
I'm not familiar with these models at all.

Thanks in advance.

With PL7 you can upload logic program from PLC, but you don't get symbol names of variables. Rung comments are stored to plc, but symbols not, so it can take little bit longer to make changes to plc program than with original copy.
(depends of how well rung comments are done earlier or if there is any at all...)

You will need also Schneider's TSXPCU1030 or TSXPCX1031 programming cable.

For HMI you probably need Schneider's XBT-L1003 programming software...

Lare

Last edited: