Eaton MVX9000 Forward/Reverse issues

rootboy

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi guys,

I've got an Eaton MVX9000 drive that I want to run in reverse. Can this be done from the keypad? Or am I going to have to add an input to DI2?

The guy who wants to be able to reverse it just wants to do it from the keypad (for now anyways, I imagine that I will be adding something to the program RSN), so it would be nice to be able to do it from there. But I can always add a manual switch if necessary...

Thanks!

MVX9000 Forward/Reverse solved!

Never mind, it looks like it's going to be an input from the terminal strip.

Thanks anyways :)

Similar Topics

Hello, I’m new to this forum and if I’m posting incorrectly let me know. I’ve been having an issue I can’t seem to figure out. I’m sure it’s...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone: we have Baumuller AC drive BM4463 300A 160KW, it drives Baumuller AC motor DST2-315BO54W-020-5-A (90KW;RPM 200; 365V; 215A;83Hz)...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, Since my experience is mainly with AB ladder I am having little bit of a problem with EasySoft.. Does anyone knows is there a...
Replies
Views
Good morning, i have a problem with panelmate 5000 pp. unfortunately I pressed the 3rd and 5th keys while booting the Panel. Now , the alternate...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone! So I'm trying to get different data from my Eaton DG1 VFD to my studio project. So far my research has led me to something called...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom