Data logging with AB CompactLogix

rocket

Hi all

I would dearly like to log data to the CompactFlash card in a 1769-L35E CPU. Is this possible? All I can find on the AB KB is an announcement (Answe ID 61212) that this will be supported... no indication of when or how.

I would log limited values, probably not more than 20 per day...

Please refer to the Rockwell sample program CF_Read_Write_Example.ACD. It should be located in the RSLogix 5000 projects folder when you install your RSLogix 5000.

Similar Topics

Hello , I'm looking at purchasing a data logging system for compact logix controllers. Does anyone have any suggestions on what you would...
Replies
Views
Respected sir/madam I have CompactLogix L32E And I want to data log into logic . is any module or card require to it. request you guid me and if...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone suggest a solution to log data from remote sites around the world into the cloud. Some sort of IOT gateway perhaps? Thanks,
Replies
Views
Hello all I want to do some data logging, which I have succeded in doing on my Rockwell CompactLogix directly onto its CF/SD-Card. I just...
Replies
Views
Ladies & Gentlemen, I'm new to the G3 world(and this forum) and have a few questions regarding using a G315 to capture Tag data from a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom