OPC Servers

Hello,

I do not know if the manufacture has an OPC server but PeakHMI can communicate with LS and has a built-in OPC DA server.

Master-K (LS Industrial Systems (Redundant - Hot Standby)
OPC Data Access Server (DA 2.xx)

Good luck,

Mark
http://www.peakhmi.com/

I know that an opc server is a software, but I thought the plc providers would develop them for their PLCs.
I was looking for an opc server for the LS GLOFA-GM series.
Thanks for the tip Mark. I'll try it. Hopefully it works with the GM series.

Hello,

I am not positive because I have not tested with a LS GLOFA-GM PLC but, I find references like:

GLOFA-GM/New Master-K Cnet Serial Interface

GLOFA-GM/New Master-K CPU Direct

The above figure shows system configuration to connect GLOFA-GM and NEW
Master-K PLC using CPU Direct

Warning: In case of Using Loader Port, Only above 3 wires have to be connected. Other wire connection except above 3 can cause controller’s malfunction or abnormal state.

which leads me to believe communication is possible. If you have any problems please contact [email protected] for assistance.

Ciao,

Mark